MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A status plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to first apologize if I posted in the wrong part of the forum. I was rather confused whether I should ask this in support or requests.. I ended up with requests.

Is there a plugin/code modification for an extra custom user title or a status plugin?

This will probably be a little hard for me to explain but I'll try.

When the custom user title is used, the usergroup title disappears.
What I mean is like.. if the user is an Administrator and he wanted to use a custom user title, it overwrites Administrator and becomes that custom title.

I was hoping for like a second custom user title or status to allow members and mods alike to mess around with it, while keeping their posting ranks & user group titles.

I was looking on the myBB mods and I did see a status plugin but I do not like its function since people would have to hover over to it to see it (when looking through posts/threads).

I was hoping if there was a status mod that shows like how the custom user title shows.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Smile
Ty for responding FB92. That's a cool plugin.
If Euantor does make it into a postbit, that plugin would be everything I wished for.

[Image: 23kawc7.jpg]
I was hoping to keep the ranks, and also show the status in posts. Like.. whenever making a post, that status appears right under the user.

I'll make do with the mystatus. Thanks again! Smile
I could try to make it show up on postbit if you need help.
It's entirely fine. Smile
I'm more than patient to wait for this. ^_^
Thank you though!
(2012-07-15, 07:42 AM)NeoStorm Wrote: [ -> ]Ty for responding FB92. That's a cool plugin.
If Euantor does make it into a postbit, that plugin would be everything I wished for.

[Image: 23kawc7.jpg]
I was hoping to keep the ranks, and also show the status in posts. Like.. whenever making a post, that status appears right under the user.

I'll make do with the mystatus. Thanks again! Smile

I've actually already coded this ready for the next release. I hope to finish the status commenting for that release too though which is why I'm waiting Wink
@euantor; Sweet! I can't wait. ^_^