MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: product review plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh!

I thought it was like a normal review system. I could possibly code something if no one else will.
(2012-07-15, 09:55 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 07:13 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]If I could find the time to add category and rating support to MyShowcase, that would cover most of your requests I think. Customizable fields, text support, mycode/parse support, attachments (with optional watermarks), sorting, user permissions, template changes could give it a postbit look, etc.

maybe, but I'm not so sure it has the aesthetic appeal I'm looking for.

its 100% templates, so as long as you work within the base framework, it may do what you need.
(2012-07-16, 01:39 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 09:55 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 07:13 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]If I could find the time to add category and rating support to MyShowcase, that would cover most of your requests I think. Customizable fields, text support, mycode/parse support, attachments (with optional watermarks), sorting, user permissions, template changes could give it a postbit look, etc.

maybe, but I'm not so sure it has the aesthetic appeal I'm looking for.

its 100% templates, so as long as you work within the base framework, it may do what you need.

the thing is, I want something that is ready to go without me having to make template edits.
good luck in your search. be interesting to see what you find
(2012-07-16, 03:48 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]good luck in your search. be interesting to see what you find

thanks man. I'll let you know when I can get something together.
bumping this again.
bump.

I'm still looking for someone to develop this plugin.
Pages: 1 2