MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: product review plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my forum is in need of a product review plugin. I run a shaving forum and our users are constantly reviewing the various aspects that come along with traditional shaving, thus the need for a system that allow for a proper and consistent review.

PM me if you're able to help out and we can discuss the details and pricing further.
(2012-07-15, 05:50 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Use this -
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=305

It's not in-depth enough to be used as a complete review system.
What features are you looking for exactly?
Sad
(2012-07-15, 06:04 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]What features are you looking for exactly?

I wrote this a few weeks ago with what I'm looking for:

Http://Andrewshemo.com/review.txt
If I could find the time to add category and rating support to MyShowcase, that would cover most of your requests I think. Customizable fields, text support, mycode/parse support, attachments (with optional watermarks), sorting, user permissions, template changes could give it a postbit look, etc.
(2012-07-15, 07:13 PM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]If I could find the time to add category and rating support to MyShowcase, that would cover most of your requests I think. Customizable fields, text support, mycode/parse support, attachments (with optional watermarks), sorting, user permissions, template changes could give it a postbit look, etc.

maybe, but I'm not so sure it has the aesthetic appeal I'm looking for.
I doubt anyone would build anything like this if there are options around already.

XThreads can be used just fine as a review system. Just edit how you want it and it will do the trick.
FB92, I don't think XThreads will be suited for this at all. It is only possible to add custom fields to the first post.

Shemo would need them in all posts to use XThreads in the setup he has outlined.
(2012-07-15, 10:03 PM)FB92 Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt anyone would build anything like this if there are options around already.

XThreads can be used just fine as a review system. Just edit how you want it and it will do the trick.

(2012-07-15, 10:17 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]FB92, I don't think XThreads will be suited for this at all. It is only possible to add custom fields to the first post.

Shemo would need them in all posts to use XThreads in the setup he has outlined.

Lee basically pointed out what I was going to say.
Pages: 1 2