MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB forum share with facebook.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having trouble while sharing my MyBB Forum link to facebook.....
Every time i get this below error... Please someone tell me how to fix it....

"You can't post this because it has a blocked link.
The content you're trying to share includes a link that's been blocked for being spammy or unsafe:

http://my-solution.co.cc/favicon.ico

For more information, visit the Help Center. If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know."

Please someone tell me about this error.
I'm going with the fact that you're using .co.cc.
(2012-07-15, 10:52 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going with the fact that you're using .co.cc.

No Dude! It's not that for using .co.cc. It's about MyBB forum....
I am using "Lyari.co.cc" for Blogspot but it does not being spam or block And Either I used SMF for my domain that worked fine...
Facing so much trouble after being spam with my MyBB forum. Even I had change my domain couple of days ago but still the blocking remain same.
It shouldn't be anything to do with MyBB. Something else you've added is insecure content or something.
(2012-07-15, 10:56 PM)admirable Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 10:52 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going with the fact that you're using .co.cc.

I am using "Lyari.co.cc" for Blogspot but it does not being spam or block And Either I used SMF for my domain that worked fine...
Facing so much trouble after being spam with my MyBB forum. Even I had change my domain couple of days ago but still the blocking remain same.

Well favicon.ico has nothing to do with mybb so I'm not sure what to tell you.
(2012-07-15, 10:58 PM)Jack Clarke Wrote: [ -> ]It shouldn't be anything to do with MyBB. Something else you've added is insecure content or something.
Does it due to adding any Mod?????

(2012-07-15, 11:40 PM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-15, 10:56 PM)admirable Wrote: [ -> ]

Well favicon.ico has nothing to do with mybb so I'm not sure what to tell you.

I know there is nothing about favicon. But I'm depressed about this error, Why facebook is showing it for my MyBB website only...
I have tried to get the reason but unable to do so..