MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After forum move , user icons still pointing to old adress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

after i successfully moved a our myBB forum to a new server the user icons for e.g. http://oldforumadress.com/images/male.gif ,

pointing to the old adress, i changed everything correctly in the admin section to the new forum URL ,everything else changed correctly, only the "user" icons are broken.

I am absolutly clueless.

Thanks
What's your forums URL?
(2012-07-16, 08:37 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]What's your forums URL?

This is the new URL

Thanks Cool
Try deactivating / uninstalling the plugin, then reactivating / reinstalling it. Smile
(2012-07-16, 08:56 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Try deactivating / uninstalling the plugin, then reactivating / reinstalling it. Smile

Sorry i did not set up the forum and i am not a myBB expert, whitch plugin are you talking about ? Big Grin
Prostats Smile
(2012-07-16, 09:01 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Prostats Smile

First i deactivated /activated , then i uninstalled , downloaded the latest version ( ProStats_1.9.4 ), but exept an error message and the placement nothing changed Sad

Quote:Two advanced features of ProStats ("FloatStats" & "Instant Viewer") are disabled because your web-browser doesn't support them. Those features are tested in Firefox 5 and Opera 11.5.
I think you have a new template (Possibly prostats_readstate_icon), try checking it out.
Even if i disable them in prostats, they still broken everywhere, ( members who read the thread in the past xxx, days , who has birthday today and so on ) and if i click on a profile page, they are broken too.

I believe if i set up a new forum and import the database, this would not help also, so where is this path stored ?. Should i change the theme /template ? Should i check in phpMyAdmin ?

(2012-07-16, 09:26 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you have a new template (Possibly prostats_readstate_icon), try checking it out.

Dont know what this means.

Thanks again