MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Area 51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
lolololololololol I dont know which was funnier star forums with 8000 posts of people counting or this crap. What is wrong with people? Can't really make a forum about nothing unless your seinfeld. lol I never knew mybb forums would be so funny.
(2012-07-18, 05:02 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]lolololololololol I dont know which was funnier star forums with 8000 posts of people counting or this crap. What is wrong with people? Can't really make a forum about nothing unless your seinfeld. lol I never knew mybb forums would be so funny.

We still remember who you are..
Why is it that no one comments about my forum (which seems more decent than some of these posts to be honest) and comments on these ones? Sad
(2012-07-18, 05:51 AM)kjaonline Wrote: [ -> ]Why is it that no one comments about my forum (which seems more decent than some of these posts to be honest) and comments on these ones? Sad

Good question. Somehow we enjoy this kind of forums, I suppose.
(2012-07-18, 05:28 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 05:02 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]lolololololololol I dont know which was funnier star forums with 8000 posts of people counting or this crap. What is wrong with people? Can't really make a forum about nothing unless your seinfeld. lol I never knew mybb forums would be so funny.

Good. Take some notes and learn from me and maybe I will remember who the hell you are. lol what is this?
(2012-07-18, 06:27 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]

Good. Take some notes and learn from me and maybe I will remember who the hell you are. lol what is this?

Hate to drive off topic. However, I mean from you running your forum. You were running a forum that IMO pretty much sucked. And you batted away criticism. Now you're laughing at other webmasters. Why not worry about yourself?
(2012-07-18, 06:32 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]

Hate to drive off topic. However, I mean from you running your forum. You were running a forum that IMO pretty much sucked. And you batted away criticism. Now you're laughing at other webmasters. Why not worry about yourself?
lol I'm doing just fine. I don't have to agree with opinions. If you want to call this guy a webmaster then yes I'm laughing. How about listen to your own words and you worry about yourself. Wink
(2012-07-18, 06:37 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]

lol I'm doing just fine. I don't have to agree with opinions. If you want to call this guy a webmaster then yes I'm laughing. How about listen to your own words and you worry about yourself. Wink
And there you go with the stuck up better than everyone else attitude. Thanks for proving my point.
(2012-07-18, 06:46 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 06:37 AM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-18, 05:28 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]We still remember who you are..

And there you go with the stuck up better than everyone else attitude. Thanks for proving my point.
No prob Dr. Phil keep up the good work.
Whilst Taylor mocks this site for a counting thread, take time to look at how many gaming posts his GAMING forum has in comparison to general posts. But don't worry guys, he's doing just fine.
Pages: 1 2 3