MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Script Station
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, we'll be upgrading the domain soon. Sorry about that!

Script Station is a nice forum board founded by my friend Wally and I. We hope to make Script Station a helpful source of information for anything involving technology (originally just programming, but really anything, whether if it's your OS won't get genuine, or your files aren't saving). We also have general discussion forums on here, in case you want to chat about something else.

Owners: Thomas & Wally.
Staff: None yet, you can apply right now.
Members: 8 so far (we only just began; give us some slack).
Link: http://scriptstation.cppsgang.com/

We are still working on some things, but we hope to be finished real soon and out of "beta mode".

Thanks!
Change the logo, and buy a real domain.
Good to see you have paid hosting and a decent theme Smile The logo could use some work though, and def get a new domain. NameCheap is currently offering $1 domains. Best of luck!
This was originally only for testing, but we seemed to forget that.

I have a web host already; the domain will be here shortly.

I didn't design the logo; my friend Wally did. I'm going to design a new one once I get my laptop back.
The "Ban Appeals" forum isn't necessary. Neither are the "Administration/Moderator" forums. All three of those can be done easier and make your forum look less cluttered with the Form Manager plugin.

The Rules forum could be made into a single topic. It isn't necessary for it to have it's own forum. Archives aren't really needed either. There aren't any posts to archive and may not be for a while.

And while I'm thinking about it, you're just starting this forum. Why do you need more staff?
(2012-07-18, 04:28 AM)Josh G Wrote: [ -> ]The "Ban Appeals" forum isn't necessary. Neither are the "Administration/Moderator" forums. All three of those can be done easier and make your forum look less cluttered with the Form Manager plugin.

The Rules forum could be made into a single topic. It isn't necessary for it to have it's own forum. Archives aren't really needed either. There aren't any posts to archive and may not be for a while.

And while I'm thinking about it, you're just starting this forum. Why do you need more staff?
I mean, what more is there to add? Only a few glitches.

Never noticed that plugin, thank you, that'll definitely tidy up the forums.

Archives will be coming soon, perhaps I did add them too early, though.