MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How To Create a FAQ page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Frieds, Can you help for making a professional looking FAQ Page?
i search on google but didn't find anything...
Please tell me, its will be helpful for me...
Any Suggations are welcome...
Thaks!
Use help documents as FAQ. That's what they are for.
(2012-07-18, 06:39 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Use help documents as FAQ. That's what they are for.
but whee can i found?
In the Admin CP > Configuration > Help Documents, then edit them.
(2012-07-19, 01:02 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]In the Admin CP > Configuration > Help Documents, then edit them.
Thanks Smile but you didn't understand, i want FAQ page not just for my forum. FAQ page for whole site.. with HTML+Script+CSS and etc.
i want to create it with using jquary sliders ut not found anywhere... Confused
Then you shouldn't be using MyBB's support forums for that, go Google how to make one yourself. I'm sure that there are plenty of different guides on how to do it.
(2012-07-19, 01:36 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]Then you shouldn't be using MyBB's support forums for that, go Google how to make one yourself. I'm sure that there are plenty of different guides on how to do it.
i started this in General Discussion and Any user can write about ay topic and any help in this category. Right...??
It was moved to the support section, that's why I said that.
No, only administrators or those have you give access to the AdminCP can change the help documents.
(2012-07-19, 01:40 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]It was moved to the support section, that's why I said that.
No, only administrators or those have you give access to the AdminCP can change the help documents.

but how?
i was started this in General Discussion...