MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for Feedbacks and suggestions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello , I'm in need of someone who can review the start of my forum. If you can review then this would be nice. please note that the forum as not lauched yet so users who register will need to be aprouved by an Admin before the account be active just to prevent from spambots and etc while its still under construction. After the Official lauch date registration wont need to be aprouved by an admin.

I'm also a subscriber at mybbcentral. So if you have suggestions about plugins please feel free to do so.

Plugins already installed.
  • Ficons
  • MyAwards
  • TabMenu
  • SecurityQuestion at Registrations

All reviews and feedbacks are apreciated and wanted.

Thank you

My forum ---> http://www.producerforums.net
Get content.
No idea what your site is about at all so I left after a good lookover.
First impression isn't too dandy, even if I knew what it was about nothing in the design or whatever else the site can offer gives me a reason to stay.
Get rid of that god-awful glow on your username.
Change that horrible orange color from your thead, it's disgusting. Your on/off images need a change as well, they're not nice.
Thank you. This feedback is Apreciated. I will Actualy Remove the glow usernames. Can you please explain more what you mean about the design. Thanks

Is there any ways to Actualy Remove the On,Off images from showing up ?
Thanks Xanth. By the way. When you talked about the Orange. Was it only for the Color or For the Image and gradient.

So Guys. What you think about the design now ? I'm curently working on making a more unique thead bg !
Why does everyone like the HF design so much? Just make an original one. This seems like another HF wanna-be-but-different-niche site, so not sure how this will go.
(2012-07-18, 08:27 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]Get content.
No idea what your site is about at all so I left after a good lookover.
First impression isn't too dandy, even if I knew what it was about nothing in the design or whatever else the site can offer gives me a reason to stay.
Get rid of that god-awful glow on your username.

(2012-07-18, 09:53 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Why does everyone like the HF design so much? Just make an original one. This seems like another HF wanna-be-but-different-niche site, so not sure how this will go.

WTF do you mean HF like ? Its not even the same way , Yes Ido use the Forum Ficons. And So ?
(2012-07-18, 10:25 PM)Cuenne Wrote: [ -> ]WTF do you mean HF like ? Its not even the same way , Yes Ido use the Forum Ficons. And So ?

The theme, he means the theme. Pretty sure you are member of HF.
Why did you choose these colours? This is not as strange a question as it seems. Your site is about production - so are you trying to make it look a bit like the Blender or Sony Vegas interfaces?

I know Blender is dark as a program, but the blender site is light colours and has a clean look. I don't want to be discouraging, but you need to rethink the site look and feel and get some content.

Close the board, work on content, reopen when you are ready. It is NOT ready now. What the grapefruit....
Pages: 1 2