MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need custom made Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-07-20, 06:06 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]I've found that Audentio's custom theme pricing is a little but hard to find on their site. It's not immediately obvious where to find it or part of the natural flow of the site as it directs you towards requesting a quote.

That is because unlike most other designers they add other things too so the price depends on what you want in the theme. They make a rough quote after you tell them what you want. Better way of doing it.
They have a minimum fee, however, which is really easy to miss unless you really go looking for it.
(2012-07-20, 06:38 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]They have a minimum fee, however, which is really easy to miss unless you really go looking for it.

Would you rather have something that says a price but is completely different or done to what you need so you know the actual cost?
All I'm saying it that it takes 3 clicks to get to this page and see that the minimum fee to get a fully customized Audentio myBB theme is $299. If you've heard about Audentio from these forums, however, you probably won't even look at that section. I, for example, made an account and skipped directly to making a request. I didn't really know much about their pricing scheme, however, so the first few messages back and forth between me and Mike were just figuring out what could be done for the price I could afford.

That isn't to say that Audentio doesn't offer other options for customers on a budget, such as customizing their premium themes, but I think every theme designer that runs their own website should make their (minimum) fees very easy to find. That way, when customers decide to get down to business with them, negotiations and discussions go very smoothly. Mike was very helpful, but I probably wasted a lot of his time simply not knowing the expected costs.

Cuenne I'm sorry for all this side chat. What's your budget, anyway?
Not everyone offers as much as us. We have mascot design, logo design, etc. Most people just want to know what we can do for their budget. And we do them the service of not requiring them to pick a set price. You have just $50? We will see what we can do for that amount, rather than turning you away since you cannot afford $300 for custom.

It isn't easy responding to everyone who comes in, but I do it. Cut me some slack :/
I think I'm being misunderstood here, and it really isn't fair to have hijacked someone else's thread for this discussion. I'll PM you, Mike.
(2012-07-21, 06:49 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]You have just $50? We will see what we can do for that amount, rather than turning you away since you cannot afford $300 for custom.

It isn't easy responding to everyone who comes in, but I do it. Cut me some slack :/

Well from the experience I had this week I had to find orher designers. Because I had 75$ and I got as an answer we start at 299$ Thats the only answer I got.
(2012-07-22, 03:24 AM)Cuenne Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-21, 06:49 PM)Audentio Wrote: [ -> ]You have just $50? We will see what we can do for that amount, rather than turning you away since you cannot afford $300 for custom.

Well from the experience I had this week I had to find orher designers. Because I had 75$ and I got as an answer we start at 299$ Thats the only answer I got.

We really try to help and work around your budget in Audentio so you should really try opening up a request.
(2012-07-22, 03:27 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-22, 03:24 AM)Cuenne Wrote: [ -> ]

We really try to help and work around your budget in Audentio so you should really try opening up a request.

I got one of my friend doing one for me since I got turned back saying I had to start at 299$
Sorry but I doubt that was the only answer given, because the fact is we also modify one of our premium themes for an additional cost ($65- $75)- I don't see anywhere in the request section of any requests where the only answer was $299 unless I missed it.

Edit: Found your request, as I thought we did give you another option which was to customize a premium theme.
Pages: 1 2