MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where does myBB makes resize process when uploading avatar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As you know it is possible to change user avatar via admin panel. When changing user avatar via admin panel at what php file where does it make that resize process ? thank you.
You can change the size for anyones avatar's via the Admin CP, however in your last post you can't just make it for one usergroup but them all. Also, check to make sure that your theme doesn't shrink the avatar size down so it fits correctly since some done this in the postbit area, and the members area as well.
functions_upload.php and the upload_avatar function
(2012-07-19, 01:43 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]functions_upload.php and the upload_avatar function

I think it is being used both at the user avatar upload and admin panel avatar upload ? I only need to upload bigger size avatar for myself (admin account)

(2012-07-19, 01:37 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]You can change the size for anyones avatar's via the Admin CP, however in your last post you can't just make it for one usergroup but them all. Also, check to make sure that your theme doesn't shrink the avatar size down so it fits correctly since some done this in the postbit area, and the members area as well.

I am not able to do that via admin cp. can you explain detailed
IF you are the admin, just directly upload the file and then edit the DB entry manually.
(2012-07-19, 01:50 AM)MonsterMMORPG Wrote: [ -> ]I am not able to do that via admin cp. can you explain detailed

Admin CP > Configuration > User Registration and Profile Options > Maximum Avatar Dimensions
(2012-07-19, 02:39 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]IF you are the admin, just directly upload the file and then edit the DB entry manually.

yes i can do this can you explain detailed ?

(2012-07-19, 03:35 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-19, 01:50 AM)MonsterMMORPG Wrote: [ -> ]I am not able to do that via admin cp. can you explain detailed

Admin CP > Configuration > User Registration and Profile Options > Maximum Avatar Dimensions

that would change every user
You change the setting in ACP - you upload your avatar - you change it back. Simples.