MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gaming Infinity - A Gaming Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: htPU2.png]

Hey we have started the site from scratch with a new theme and are slowly getting new members.

Its a gaming forum called GamingInfinity currently we have 411 Posts and 35 Members but it is growing really fast since we only started it a few days ago.

Although it is a gaming site we have many GFX design members who are willing to do graphics for you, some for free, some for rep, some for cash.

Obviously since it is a Gaming Forum most of discussion will be related to games

It has many good features
  • Welcoming Community
  • Awesome Theme
  • Many Active Members
  • Gaming Discussion
  • And Much More!

Register Now : http://gaminginfinity.co.uk
What Shoutbox do you use there ?
This site has already been posted in the showcase http://community.mybb.com/thread-122736.html
Your site is very unbalanced, if you will. It's a gaming site with graphics, sports and money-making forums. Those are completely useless to your niche. The gaming forums are also a mess; you've got a place to discuss the 360 and then a few popular franchises. The site manages to, at the same time, have too many useless forums and too few useful ones.

Also, glitter names. Time to get fabulous.
(2012-07-19, 12:18 PM)wils172 Wrote: [ -> ]This site has already been posted in the showcase http://community.mybb.com/thread-122736.html

Oh yeah oops. apparently even know i told the other owner i was posting he decided to aswell. My bad although mine gives more info. and isn't just begging for registrations!

EDIT: its been removed now any way.

(2012-07-19, 12:21 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]Your site is very unbalanced, if you will. It's a gaming site with graphics, sports and money-making forums. Those are completely useless to your niche. The gaming forums are also a mess; you've got a place to discuss the 360 and then a few popular franchises. The site manages to, at the same time, have too many useless forums and too few useful ones.

Also, glitter names. Time to get fabulous.

I don't see how it is a mess. We have over 300 posts in 3 days and more than 30 members in 3 days so as far as i can tell its going well. The site needs a few tweaks and changes to the forums etc.

I didn't create the layout of the forums however i will change them.

UPDATE: changed the layout a bit and removed the crappy sparkly names.
Remove chatbox and you have too many staff.
(2012-07-19, 08:58 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Remove chatbox and you have too many staff.

TBH i dont care what people say about chatbox's they dont drain the community they encourage people to chat in it then post threads aswell and not really as they are only staff cause they are close friends and help
You don't even have a PC gaming board in the Consoles & PC category.
(2012-07-19, 09:50 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]You don't even have a PC gaming board in the Consoles & PC category.

oops. must have got distracted while creating it. thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3