MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: no new members
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When a member register to my forum and have all the steps folow, including the captcha he gets a message "can't open file". Do you know wich file mybb can't open?
Any chance you could post a URL so we could test the error and maybe gain a little more insight?
Yep we need a URL.
What plugins do you have installed?
Works fine for me:
(2012-07-19, 08:47 PM)Echo Off Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for me:

When you submit the form, it gives the error "Can't open file".
(2012-07-19, 08:48 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-19, 08:47 PM)Echo Off Wrote: [ -> ]Works fine for me:

When you submit the form, it gives the error "Can't open file".

Oh I see, I misunderstood his question.

I just tried I see what you mean, I can't see anything in the member.php file that would cause that, it must be something to do with the recaptcha. re-upload all of the files for the recaptcha plugin and re-install.
Recaptcha was included core in MyBB 1.6.5<

It's likely to be a plugin causing the issue. Try disable all plugins and see if the problem is resolved. If it has, enable them one by one to find the problematic plugin.
(2012-07-19, 08:56 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Recaptcha was included core in MyBB 1.6.5<

It's likely to be a plugin causing the issue. Try disable all plugins and see if the problem is resolved. If it has, enable them one by one to find the problematic plugin.

Believe it or not, I've actually never noticed that!
Pages: 1 2