MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WebTalkBB.com - Web Talk Bulletin Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Since you already showcased it here, don't worry, but try to fill with at least one thread each forum/subforum you created.
(2012-07-20, 01:36 AM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Since you already showcased it here, don't worry, but try to fill with at least one thread each forum/subforum you created.

Thanks and I'll try do that. Blush
Nice forum man. I really like the originality of it unlike most forums.

Big Grin
I should also add that you've got quite a few grammatical errors to fix in your forum descriptions and titles.
(2012-07-20, 02:04 PM)cappazushi Wrote: [ -> ]I should also add that you've got quite a few grammatical errors to fix I your forum descriptions and titles.

Will have look, thanks!

Update: Twitter plugin has been implemented into the forum sidebar.
Had a quick peak through your posts on your forum. They written up very well and the content so far is superb. Good luck with the forum Ando!
I personally feel you have too many forums. IMO, generalize them so it looks like you have more posts, and it's easier to just go and post.

Also, you should change your background because it's Mybb's image, not yours. Wink
(2012-07-21, 02:05 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]I personally feel you have too many forums. IMO, generalize them so it looks like you have more posts, and it's easier to just go and post.

Also, you should change your background because it's Mybb's image, not yours. Wink

Sorry about the background, I'll find another suitable one and won't happen again. I tried to keep minimum forums and that's the best I can do. I really only have 2 sections on the forum, The first section is the administration and general which is a MUST and I've Webmaster & Internet section and I think I can fill those up even if there isn't much activity or statistics. I'll try decrease them further as some forums like the showcase, etc. have no use for a new forum then and thanks for your honest opinion.
Glad you care so much, are you a webmasterforum then?
If you want a similar background to what you're using, try http://subtlepatterns.com/patterns/escheresque.png
Pages: 1 2 3