MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inner-City.pl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I want to show my MyBB copy with my custom theme for minecraft community. I've made it special for Inner-City.pl

Our server and forums are designed for Polish native speakers. On our server we have lot of customizations and plugins which makes our gameplay better.

Link: http://inner-city.pl
Theme is good,serves your niche.
But a few suggestions : get rid I shoutbox,it's a disaster for your forum,or atleast remove it from index page.
Work on content.
Good luck.
Ok, now i've updated our theme Smile I think it looks much better.
Very nice theme and I think shoutbox's are good for minecraft community's
(2012-07-21, 07:37 AM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Theme is good,serves your niche.
But a few suggestions : get rid I shoutbox,it's a disaster for your forum,or atleast remove it from index page.
Work on content.
Good luck.

While this is generally true, I wish people would stop regurgitating advice with no context.
(2012-07-24, 06:11 PM)ProphecyCraft Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice theme and I think shoutbox's are good for minecraft community's

I don't think shoutboxes are good on any forum.
The site looks good, I cannot comment on the number of forums etc as I can't read Polish, so I have no idea what it says.

On the theme: I would go for a slightly darker colour on the body, it will make the board pop more. On the .thead you need to add a .thead a in your stylesheet to get the color on the category headings to show up right; that dark textshadow was not meant for a white text.
(2012-07-24, 09:13 PM)Heartless Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 06:11 PM)ProphecyCraft Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice theme and I think shoutbox's are good for minecraft community's

I don't think shoutboxes are good on any forum.

If he runs a minecraft server, the forums are mostly used for reporting players, suggesting ideas or most of the time just general discussion.

I have a shoutbox on my forum and I'd rather people discuss certain things in there than on threads