MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Points in Post - giving off errors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I seem to be in here a lot xD Anyway - I installed it, totally fine, I can put in store items, fine.

When I try access the store it gives me this;
Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

When I try to look at all members with points using the misc and userpoints URL it comes up with this error;

Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 5
Query:
SELECT u.*, f.* FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (f.ufid=u.uid) ORDER BY pointsposts DESC LIMIT 0,
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

I actually installed the functions.php that came with the files of PIP and I couldn't even access my site it was just an error, removed that re-installed the old functions.php file and it was totally fine. Why is this not working? My version of MyBB is 1.6.8
Oh sorry. May you please delete the one in the plugin area?