MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB member Blogs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, this is just a suggestion Smile If anyone ever wants to attack a project like this anyhow. I have some pretty famous drummers at my forum, I'd like to be able to offer them a blog. As a request, it would be nice to have a blog plugin or a bridge to a popular blog like WordPress. Just a thought Big Grin I know this was a feature add-on for IPB, it would be nice to see it here too
hemi Wrote:Well, this is just a suggestion Smile If anyone ever wants to attack a project like this anyhow. I have some pretty famous drummers at my forum, I'd like to be able to offer them a blog. As a request, it would be nice to have a blog plugin or a bridge to a popular blog like WordPress. Just a thought Big Grin I know this was a feature add-on for IPB, it would be nice to see it here too

No one likes the idea of member blogs? I was just at IPB and it seems pretty popular.
hemi Wrote:
hemi Wrote:Well, this is just a suggestion Smile If anyone ever wants to attack a project like this anyhow. I have some pretty famous drummers at my forum, I'd like to be able to offer them a blog. As a request, it would be nice to have a blog plugin or a bridge to a popular blog like WordPress. Just a thought Big Grin I know this was a feature add-on for IPB, it would be nice to see it here too

No one likes the idea of member blogs? I was just at IPB and it seems pretty popular.
this would be PERFECT for me! I really hope that someone can make this
bump, i would really like this