MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 'Lost Password' feature to modal login box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im using euantor's modal login box and I want to add a 'Lost Password' feature but I don't know how. I will pay someone to help me with it through PayPal.

Thread:

http://community.mybb.com/thread-117646.html

AIM: bessbleedat

Thank you
Do you want to add just link? If so then add this link to the HTML code euantor provided;

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lost_password}</a>
(2012-07-21, 01:02 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want to add just link? If so then add this link to the HTML code euantor provided;

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lost_password}</a>
I don't know where that code goes. I'm assuming it's the header_welcomeblock_guest template but I don't know where to put it in at.

header_welcomeblock_guest:

<div id="mask"></div>
Welcome guest! Please <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=login" name="modal" rel="#loginModal">{$lang->welcome_login}</a> or <a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register">{$lang->welcome_register}</a>
<div id="loginModal" class="modalBox loginModalBox">
    <div class="thead">
        Login at {$mybb->settings['bbname']}
    </div>
    <div class="modalContent loginModalContent">
        <form method="post" action="member.php">
            <table border="0" width="100%">
                <tr>
                    <td>
                        <label for="login_username">Username:</label>
                    </td>
                    <td>
                        <input type="text" value="" style="width: 200px;" maxlength="30" size="25" name="username" class="textbox" id="login_username" />
                    </td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td>
                        <label for="login_password">Password:</label>
                    </td>
                    <td>
                        <input type="password" value="" style="width: 200px;" size="25" name="password" class="textbox" id="login_password" />
                    </td>
                </tr>
                <tr>
                    <td>
                        <label class="smalltext" title="If ticked, your login details will be remembered on this computer, otherwise, you will be logged out as soon as you close your browser."><input type="checkbox" value="yes" checked="checked" name="remember" class="checkbox"> Remember?</label>
                    </td>
                    <td>
                        <input type="submit" value="Login" name="submit" class="button" />
                    </td>
                </tr>
            </table>
            <input type="hidden" value="do_login" name="action" />
            <input type="hidden" value="" name="url" />
        </form>
    </div>
</div>
In above code, find;
<label class="smalltext" title="If ticked, your login details will be remembered on this computer, otherwise, you will be logged out as soon as you close your browser."><input type="checkbox" value="yes" checked="checked" name="remember" class="checkbox"> Remember?</label>
and Add the following code just after that;
<label><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lost_password}</a></label>
(2012-07-21, 01:31 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]In above code, find;
and Add the following code just after that;
<label><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=lostpw">{$lang->lost_password}</a></label>

Alright that done it Smile

Thank you Yaldaram Smile

I've done repped you Toungue
Is their away to make it a button? beside the login one? Can't seem to do that. :/