MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Error Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MySQL error: 1054
Unknown column 'csscached' in 'field list'
Query: SELECT name, tid, themebits, csscached FROM mybb_themes WHERE def='1'

keep getting this meesage on my forums home page. Anyone knwo what it means?
Did you upgrade to 1.2 from 1.1.x?

If so, then you didn't run install/upgrade.php
No, install/upgrade came up blank, so I just did a clean install and then restored the database...is there some way to fix this?
Just doing a clean install and restoring the database will just revert you back to MyBB 1.1.x, thus losing all MyBB 1.2 data.

Re-upload the install directory and remove the "lock" item inside it, then attempt to run the upgrade script again.
What do you mean by the 'lock' item?
When you run the install script and do a fresh install (which you said you did), the installer creates a file called 'lock' inside the install directory.

Delete this file and you can run the upgrade script.
OK this is the error message when I tried to run the upgrade:

MySQL error: 1060
Duplicate column name 'totalpms'
Query: ALTER TABLE mybb_users ADD totalpms int(10) NOT NULL default '0' AFTER showcodebuttons;
Bump

Anyone???
Uh i dont know what the heck is wrong with this. I have a new error message (old are gone). It is as follows:

MySQL error: 1050
Table 'mybb_mailqueue' already exists
Query: CREATE TABLE mybb_mailqueue ( mid int unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, mailto varchar(200) NOT NULL, mailfrom varchar(200) NOT NULL, subject varchar(200) NOT NULL, message text NOT NULL, headers text NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY(mid) ) TYPE=MyISAM;

It would be much appreciated if someone could lend a hand. I need to get my message board back online as soon as I can.

Thank you again.
okay, so noone knows what the message means. If possable can someone tell me how to install cleanly without any hicups? As I said, I need my message board active.
drovers-sunrise Wrote:okay, so noone knows what the message means. If possable can someone tell me how to install cleanly without any hicups? As I said, I need my message board active.

Ok what version of MyBB datebase do you have backed up? (1.1.x or 1.2)
Confused I unfortunately didn't back anything apart from the database up.
drovers-sunrise Wrote:Confused I unfortunately didn't back anything apart from the database up.
Ok I don't think you understood my question...
What version is the database that you have on your computer backuped from your server?
Pages: 1 2