MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Header Welcome Block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi

If you take a look at the following screenshot you will see there is a space after the "welcome back" text and also after the name (before the full stop).

How can I fix this?

http://gyazo.com/dedaa7c1e3c9ff34741b365707754483

Thanks
Admincp -> Configuration -> Languages -> Your Language [Options] -> Edit Language Variables -> global.lang.php

Find:
welcome_back

Remove the spacing between "welcome back" and after the name, before the full stop.
Please post your website's URL and any testing account.
(2012-07-21, 07:19 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Admincp -> Configuration -> Languages -> Your Language [Options] -> Edit Language Variables -> global.lang.php

Find:
welcome_back

Remove the spacing between "welcome back" and after the name, before the full stop.

Hi

There don't seem to be any spaces. I removed the one that there was, and that didn't change anything though.

Any other ideas?

Thanks
Please post your website's URL and any testing account.
Check ACP > Templates > header templates > welcome block member template has any '&nbsp' before and after {username}
(2012-07-21, 07:26 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Please post your website's URL and any testing account.

http://thegaminglobby.com/

username: test
password: testing

Thanks
ACP > templates and themes > templates > your theme templates > header > header_welcomeblock_member
Quote:Welcome back, {$mybb->user['username']}!<br />
go to this line , if you find this "'&nbsp'" then remove it
do it with the other 2 templates
1-header_welcomeblock_member_moderator
2-header_welcomeblock_member_admin
first do it with your group , like if you are a mod do it with the moderator template then check if it worked then do it with the other templates
if this method didn't work then please provide screenshot of the template
regards
illusion
Didn't work, for any. There are no nbsp's or <br> tags.
(2012-07-21, 07:58 PM)mrnothersan Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't work, for any. There are no nbsp's or <br> tags.

then can you provide that line ?
and provide image of the template code please so i can help you
and just a simple note , <br> tag is for making a new line not for space Smile
regards
illusion
Pages: 1 2 3