MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forums Hacked!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it is probably a mistake by the Administrator
or a plugin that have a vulnerability's
regards
illusion
(2012-07-21, 10:20 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]it is probably a mistake by the Administrator
or a plugin that have a vulnerability's
regards
illusion
i am the only admin/owner all 437 members were just {members}411 {vip}13 mods{13} Plugins(None)
hmm then your computer must has been infected by a rat
there is no way it is a vulnerability in mybb
someone had the password , i took a quick look at the deface page
it is a skid deface page not a skilled guy to get an exploit in mybb
to hack your forum :/
regards
illusion
(2012-07-21, 10:31 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]hmm then your computer must has been infected by a rat
regards
illusion
HaHa i hacked the kid back Defaced Big Grin And DoxeD Mood:Fighting Fire With Fire
(2012-07-21, 10:39 PM)360revo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-21, 10:31 PM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]hmm then your computer must has been infected by a rat
regards
illusion
HaHa i hacked the kid back Defaced Big Grin And DoxeD Mood:Fighting Fire With Fire
no offense mate but this is not
hackers show off section
when you post here , you are talking about questioning mybb security :/
please don't post such threads mate , if you are 100% sure your forum
got hacked because of mybb vulnerability then pm a security team member or the admin instead of talking out on public or simply make a thread with the list of plugins you have , the proof that it was a mybb vulnerability
the proof that your computer is not infected,proof that this guy is not you , the proof that you are not the only admin , then i'm sure mybb security will help you , they might even reward you
regards
illusion
[Image: 2702610.png]

except for spelling, apparently
Check your access logs, see how they got in. Did they get in directly via admincp, did they gain access to cPanel? Check for shells and ensure you don't have a keylogger or RAT on your system.
If there were a MyBB vulnerability, they would attack a big, and I mean really big, forum, don't you think?