MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Part of Admin CP Is now Malfunctioning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello...so I downloaded about 15 or so plugins from the Mybb official website in the mods section and when I went in my Admin CP to activate them I clicked on the "plugins" button and when I got into my plugins section it was really messed up, and if I try to go to either of the other pages in the plugins section I get an error on Google Chrome that says "Server Error: The website encountered an error while retrieving http://sportsbin.net/forums/admin/index....tion=check. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly."

Is there anyone out there who can help me troubleshoot this issue and help me find out which plugin(s) are causing my problem?

Here is an attached photo of what my plugins page in the admin cp looks like now, just so you can understand exactly what is going on.
this problem happened to me mate
couple of days ago , i tried to do everything
but nothing worked :/ , i recommend you to make new clean install
i installed some plugin and i think it caused this , basically your plugins tab in the ACP don't recognize any plugins in the inc/plugins folder
regards
illusion