MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Should I use this service.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've heard about postloop and registered an account. Should I be using this to get HQ content for my forum before Officialy opening it to everyone ?
Also how much content should I have before opening my forum.
Hard to say when we know nothing about your site.
(2012-07-22, 05:18 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to say when we know nothing about your site.

Here is the link of my forum. producerforums.net

but my question was Should I use Postloop to help me get content for my site and a few members. Because right now I got nothing on my forum , I've got only the things that I posted and that I will post.
It's not a bad service IMO. Just make sure you monitor what people are posting through it (especially if you're buying points).
you have bigger problems than not having posts. that site is really bad looking.
(2012-07-22, 05:30 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]you have bigger problems than not having posts. that site is really bad looking.

Is there any theme that you recomend me to use ?
I actually don't think the theme is bad. The logo could use some work, and the colors don't seem quite right to me. But I am not a designer, so color coordination is not a strong point for me.
anyways theme is changed and I think it looks better.
It's still very dark. And you have blue textboxes over the orange.
Also note the Postloop will always put you on the short end if you encounter problems, because what would be overall better for forum owners and forum posters does not match the idea the owner wishes to take.
Use it to get your forum off the ground or a start with content.
You can also do it without spending money on it but by posting on other forums, earning you points instead of buying them ( which in return are used for people posting on yours ).
Pages: 1 2