MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Remove excess Forum Jumps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I haven't touched any Forum Jump templates except to get the code I've already posted.

And that isn't an issue for me (Chrome)?
(2012-07-23, 06:52 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't touched any Forum Jump templates except to get the code I've already posted.

And that isn't an issue for me (Chrome)?

i'm using firefox
not chrome..
ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Show Thread Templates >> showthread

Remove any duplicates of {$forumjump}
Has this worked for you?

(2012-07-23, 11:43 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Show Thread Templates >> showthread

(2012-07-23, 11:43 AM)Alan Shepperson Wrote: [ -> ]ACP >> Templates & Style >> Templates >> Show Thread Templates >> showthread

Again, only one. Here's the specific part:

<div class="float_right" style="text-align: right;">
		{$moderationoptions}
		{$forumjump}
	</div>
Just Change the Template ... The Template Has Align Issues Etc .. It Would Only Make Sense To Do So Smile
No RudenessSmile
Regards,
(2012-07-24, 04:14 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]

{$moderationoptions}
		{$forumjump}
	</div>
Are you sure that you are checking all of the theme's templates instead of just the default ones?
(2012-07-24, 04:25 AM)360revo Wrote: [ -> ]Just Change the Template ... The Template Has Align Issues Etc .. It Would Only Make Sense To Do So Smile
No RudenessSmile
Regards,

Do you mean the theme? I checked on another theme (The Cure, by Audentio) and it was still present.

(2012-07-24, 04:39 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]

{$moderationoptions}
		{$forumjump}
	</div>
Are you sure that you are checking all of the theme's templates instead of just the default ones?

What do you mean?
(2012-07-24, 04:44 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 04:25 AM)360revo Wrote: [ -> ]Just Change the Template ... The Template Has Align Issues Etc .. It Would Only Make Sense To Do So Smile
No RudenessSmile
Regards,

Do you mean the theme? I checked on another theme (The Cure, by Audentio) and it was still present.

{$moderationoptions}
		{$forumjump}
	</div>

What do you mean?
Just do a fresh install of mybb .... Your forum Dont have Much .... Just Make a DB Backup
(2012-07-24, 04:44 AM)Seabody Wrote: [ -> ]
No RudenessSmile
Regards,

{$moderationoptions}
		{$forumjump}
	</div>

What do you mean?
I mean look through all of your themes at where Alan has pointed you to, and check to make sure that they aren't in any of them.
(2012-07-24, 04:49 AM)360revo Wrote: [ -> ]Just do a fresh install of mybb .... Your forum Dont have Much .... Just Make a DB Backup
That isn't needed at all, it's a simple issue to fix.
Pages: 1 2 3