MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Autism and Aspergers forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I recently started SpectrumForums, we are a messageboard for anyone with Autism or Aspergers.

www.spectrumforums.com

If you know anyone with Autism/Aspergers, please consider sharing this link with them Smile

PS, we are not overly customized.
You're missing your theme's images.You should upload the directory /images/clean/ provided in the theme download.
Thankyou Nathan, didn't even notice!! Smile
Hey I have Autism, This is a very useful forum and has a good theme Smile
A very good theme to start a forum on. I wish you every success. Smile
(2012-07-24, 05:33 PM)ProphecyCraft Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I have Autism, This is a very useful forum and has a good theme Smile

Thank you so much for your support it means alot, have you joined? Smile

(2012-07-24, 05:47 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]A very good theme to start a forum on. I wish you every success. Smile

I appreciate your kind words Smile
(2012-07-25, 06:13 PM)Star Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 05:33 PM)ProphecyCraft Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I have Autism, This is a very useful forum and has a good theme Smile

Thank you so much for your support it means alot, have you joined? Smile

(2012-07-24, 05:47 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]A very good theme to start a forum on. I wish you every success. Smile

I appreciate your kind words Smile

Yes my username is Jamie Smile
I think this is a nice idea, and I hope it goes well for you, but there are of course some things to watch out for.

One is you will never really know if they members who join actually have autism/aspergers, but I guess you'll just have them.

Also they are sick people out there, so definitely be harsh on people trolling/being rude.

Good luck Smile
Thank-you for joining ProphecyCraft (Jamie) Smile

Spazmatic: Thanks for your kind words, I am very aware that people may try and troll, but I wouldn't allow that to happen. We are also a friendly group of people Smile

Thanks!
(2012-07-30, 03:53 PM)Star Wrote: [ -> ]Thank-you for joining ProphecyCraft (Jamie) Smile

Spazmatic: Thanks for your kind words, I am very aware that people may try and troll, but I wouldn't allow that to happen. We are also a friendly group of people Smile

Thanks!

Anyone who would troll on that type of forum is very very insensitive person and deserves to be shot
Pages: 1 2 3