MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Description to Group Membership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to set up Group Membership, but wondering if its possible to add description describing what the group is about. The only thing I see is title and short description (but this is only display in the admin) and not for USERCP.

Sorry If I asked something stupid, but can't find anything I could add description for it.
The short description is already displayed on for Groups You Can Join in the User CP.

To add the short description for Groups You're a Member Of, replace the entire contents of the usercp_usergroups_memberof template with:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="4"><strong>{$lang->usergroups_memberof}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="25%"><strong><span class="smalltext">{$lang->usergroup}</span></strong></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="25%"><strong><span class="smalltext">{$lang->usertitle}</span></strong></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="25%"><strong><span class="smalltext">Description</span></strong></td>
<td class="tcat" align="center" width="25%"><strong><span class="smalltext">{$lang->usergroup_leave}</span></strong></td>
</tr>
{$memberoflist}
</table>
<br />

In the usercp_usergroups_memberof_usergroup template, find:
<td class="{$trow}" align="center">{$usergroup['usertitle']}</td>

Add after:
<td class="{$trow}" align="center">{$usergroup['description']}</td>