MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can anyone get me a domain for $1 .net please ?
here we go mate
https://www.register.com/promo/domain-to...4AodQTReYQ
note:
dont register more than 1 domain with 1 credit card or paypal , they will ban your domains
hope i helped
regards,
Also note the small print:

Quote:LIMITED TIME OFFER. Offer valid for new customers in the US and Canada only, limited to a total of three domains. Upon expiration, all products will be renewed at the then current price.
(2012-07-23, 08:39 AM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Also note the small print:

Quote:LIMITED TIME OFFER. Offer valid for new customers in the US and Canada only, limited to a total of three domains. Upon expiration, all products will be renewed at the then current price.

If a company were to give away $1 domains all the time then you wouldn't be able to keep it for more than a year anyway because the company would run out of money.
(2012-07-23, 09:34 AM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-23, 08:39 AM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]Also note the small print:

If a company were to give away $1 domains all the time then you wouldn't be able to keep it for more than a year anyway because the company would run out of money.

Indeed, I was just stating to OP to note that it's going to cost him more than $1 in the long run Wink