MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thank You/Like System -- Thank You Button Not Showing Up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all...

So I downloaded this mod called "Thank You/Like System" which can be found over here http://mods.mybb.com/view/thank-you-like-system/

I uploaded the files to the correct locations using my FTP client and have double-checked on my web host's own personal cpanel file manager to make sure that all of the files are actually there--they are.

I've activated the plugin in my admin cp and have activated it in the settings page, but nobody on my forum can see either the thank you or the like button on any of the posts on my forum.

I've tried re-uploading everything several times and it's still not working. For reference I'm working with MyBB version 1.6.2.

Any help I can get will be greatly appreciated.
Even if the icons are not in the correct folder, once you have successfully installed the plugin, something should appear, at least a link to thank a post near Edit, Quote, etc buttons.

There was a major change from MyBB 1.6.5 on that affected many plugins, maybe you should backup, update the software and give it a new try.

Or you have installed a fancy theme where the plugin can not find the template lines it needs to add its links.
I'm useing the cure theme and facing the same problem
Post Bit Templates>potbit
Post Bit Templates>postbit_classic

Check those two templates and see if it was inserted correctly.
why this plugin not work on Mybb 1.8.6