MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: looking to make a new site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking to make a new site but im running 2 at the moment so i cant run the other one so im looking for someone who can who wants t run it with me if you would like to please add me on skype rageman561 thanks
My advice would be not to bite off more than you can chew. If you can't manage three, don't run three.
(2012-07-24, 12:17 AM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]My advice would be not to bite off more than you can chew. If you can't manage three, don't run three.
im trying to do it so like some one who wants to own a site and work on one can you no
(2012-07-24, 12:37 AM)MVPBOY561 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 12:17 AM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]My advice would be not to bite off more than you can chew. If you can't manage three, don't run three.
im trying to do it so like some one who wants to own a site and work on one can you no

Sorry, I'm not trolling or anything here, but I don't really understand what you just said. The best guess I've got is that you meant this:
Quote:I'm trying to do it so that someone who wants to own a site and work on one can, you know?
It's that "no" on the end that threw me off, I'm not sure if it was just a grammatical error or if I'm completely wrong on what you want to say...
(2012-07-24, 12:45 AM)Charlie Hadden Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 12:37 AM)MVPBOY561 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry, I'm not trolling or anything here, but I don't really understand what you just said. The best guess I've got is that you meant this:
Quote:I'm trying to do it so that someone who wants to own a site and work on one can, you know?
It's that "no" on the end that threw me off, I'm not sure if it was just a grammatical error or if I'm completely wrong on what you want to say...
im saying like if some one wants to make a website they can branch of my domain you know
I strongly suggest that everyone refrain from "working" with MVPBOY561. His current site engages in illegal activity (copyright infringement) as is confirmed in this thread http://community.mybb.com/thread-123061-...89194.html
You want to only handle what you can manage and not go over board.
Don't start a site just for the sake of it. Start one because you have a good idea. Two is more than enough tbh, don't worry about anymore while you have 2 to run.
Agreed there
(2012-07-31, 05:56 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Don't start a site just for the sake of it. Start one because you have a good idea. Two is more than enough tbh, don't worry about anymore while you have 2 to run.

Agreed... Unless you're labrocca.