MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CPAForums.net | Monetizing Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Hi all,

I have made a forum focused on earning money online. I know there were a few forums about this but they were not fully focused about it. I'm trying to provide high quality content by creating good tutorials and quality information.

I would appreciate it if you could have a look at my forum and tell me what you think of it. I'm open to feedback and constructive criticism.

www.cpaforums.net
Fill up the sections a bit more. KEEP UP WITH IT. The site looks decent, keep it up.
(2012-07-24, 12:00 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]Fill up the sections a bit more. KEEP UP WITH IT. The site looks decent, keep it up.

I'm going to post some more tutorials today. Thanks for your comment.
I would get a new theme.
(2012-07-24, 01:10 PM)Alex C. Wrote: [ -> ]I would get a new theme.

I'm planning on getting a custom theme. Or are there any good free themes I could go with?
Consider buying a custom or already theme from Tecca -> TeccaNique.com Smile
Goodluck.
(2012-07-24, 01:13 PM)Vhyrian Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm planning on getting a custom theme. Or are there any good free themes I could go with?

I would hope someone running a forum about monetization has the money to pay for a theme. What do you know about monetization?
(2012-07-24, 07:09 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 01:13 PM)Vhyrian Wrote: [ -> ]

I would hope someone running a forum about monetization has the money to pay for a theme. What do you know about monetization?

I'm currently making more than 700$ a month, so I know quite a lot about monetizing. I have the funds to buy a theme, that's not the problem. But why would I spend money on a theme when there are free themes with the same professional look. I want to spend my money wisely, I need a large advertising budget so I want to be sure if a paid theme is needed or not.
The fact that you're advertising this site here with a stock theme and no content is very suspicious and doesn't reflect well on your abilities, you realize.

$700 is a good amount for a hobby website but it's not a real income, so you're certainly not a monetization expert.
Because you don't want other people using the same theme as you, then your site just isn't as unique as it could easily be if you spend a little money on a custom theme. Like brad-t said, $700 a month isn't that great unless you're a teen with a part time, low paying job.
Pages: 1 2