MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JungleNetwork ~ YouTube Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[img]<snip>[/img]

JungleNetwork is a network reaching out to gamers to help them build up their channel and support them in their projects.

Were hoping to build our numbers up and with our strength bring new ideas to the table by getting the viewers more involved. When we have enough support we will officially start partnering our director's and help them to reach their goals. There are big networks out there, but we want this network to be run by the gamers themselves delivering what you wany on a channel and bring the directors you want to offer the best content for the community.

The best thing about this is that anyone can join, you don't have to have a specific number of views or subscribers. The only thing you need is good quality content, if your channel is small and has great content then we will help you build up your channel and support your projects.

Forum: <snip>
Youtube: <snip>
Maybe I'm just a n00b I'm a n00b. But how do you guys help gamers get more views?
(2012-07-24, 06:41 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm just a n00b I'm a n00b. But how do you guys help gamers get more views?

We help gamers get more views by offering them partnerships trough YouTube and uploading their videos to our channel.
(2012-07-24, 06:52 PM)ProphecyCraft Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 06:41 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I'm just a n00b I'm a n00b. But how do you guys help gamers get more views?

We help gamers get more views by offering them partnerships trough YouTube and uploading their videos to our channel.

That gets YOU views, not them ...
(2012-07-24, 07:10 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-24, 06:52 PM)ProphecyCraft Wrote: [ -> ]

That gets YOU views, not them ...

But there is annotations on the video with links to the directors channel and a link in the description...
Nobody is going to click a link to a video that they just watched somewhere else. Furthermore, since you only have 216 subscribers, you're not going to push a lot of traffic. What's your strategy?
(2012-07-24, 07:44 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Nobody is going to click a link to a video that they just watched somewhere else. Furthermore, since you only have 216 subscribers, you're not going to push a lot of traffic. What's your strategy?

JungleNetwork is our channel for promotional videos, Our content channel is
http://youtube.com/JungleGamerHD

And if people enjoy the video from that certain director, I'm sure they would check their channel out
ok, but where will the views be coming from? the content channel or the promo channel?
(2012-07-24, 08:11 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]ok, but where will the views be coming from? the content channel or the promo channel?

Both since the promo channel has a link to the content channels
Ahh, I understand now. Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3 4