MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Perfect Web Host For MyBB - Amazingly Cheap & Reliable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HostGator is a popular web hosting service that offers cheap hosting plans and reliable hosting. They currently host over two million websites and that number is increasing rapidly. It is obvious that they are doing something right.

HostGator Features:

A. Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth

B. Really easy to use flexible control panel with spectacular tools

C. Unlimited Sub Domains, FTP Accounts and Email Accounts

D. 99.9 Uptime Guarantee

Feature A

What is unlimited disk space and bandwidth? Disk space is the space allotted on the web server to store your website. Bandwidth is an amount you have available to transfer web pages to the browsers visitors to your website. Being able to have unlimited disk space and bandwidth is good if you have a large site that gets a lot of visitors.

Feature B

HostGator has a really easy to use flexible control panel that has spectacular features that come with it. In their control panel you can monitor things like amount of bandwith being used and how much space you website is using. You can also get other cool features like fantastico, a commercial script library that automates the installation of web applications to a website, soholaucn, a website creation software made for all experience levels, and Ip deny manager, a feature that enables you to block any Ip or visitor visiting your website.

Feature C

Do you want unlimited sub domains, FTP Accounts, and email addresses? If so you’re in luck because HostGator offers all of that no matter what hosting plan you choose to buy. What’s good about this is if you’re planning to build multiple businesses, you can assign every company their own email addresses, FTP Accounts, and sub domains.

Feature D

If your considering going with HostGator then you need to know that they guarantee 99.9 percent Up Time for your website. They are really reliable but they go through technical issues sometimes. What can you expect though, HostGator is a huge company and sometimes when a web hosting service gets to big, their service suffers a bit.

I’ve been hosting my website on HostGator for about two years and I have not experienced any down time since I have been with them. However, I have heard from people in the past that say they have experienced downtime before. How much down time you expierence mostly depends on the hosting plan that you are on. If you buy the most expensive hosting plan you shouldn’t have any problems at all.

What’s good about HostGator?

Free with Each Hosting Plan:

A. Free site builder and site studio website building tools.

B. 4,500 Free Website Templates

C. 52 Free scripts that can be instantly installed on your account

D. $100 in Google Adword Credits

Free Website submission and seo tools:

A. Guaranteed inclusion in Google, Yahoo, and Bing

B. Easily scan for malware and Google blacklisting

C. Improve your search engine ranking with in depth seo tips and videos.

D. Used by more website than any other seo tools

What’s Bad About Host Gator?

You may experience down time at least once or twice year that is actually not that bad when you think about it. You also may have some trouble registering because it can get very confusing for a lot of people. Those are the only two complaints I have heard from people about HostGator. I never experience any problems with HostGator.

Is HostGator for you?

HostGator is the perfect choice whether you are looking for business, personal, or even fortune 500 hosting.

The Bottom Line- HostGator offers reliable hosting and awesome features with minor issues.

Where can I register?

In order to register, you must click this link:

<snip>
This isn't the place for you to advertise your affiliate link.