MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Who is online plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My forum lags quite heavily when I change the whois online to 200 minutes from the default 15 as I want the bottom of my forum to display more users.

Any idea's ? Is there a plugin that will just modify the bottom of forums and not do the online time everywhere?
http://mods.mybb.com/view/online-today-1.2.2

Something like that might be what you want.
Thank you, will that change my current who is online? Or add a new one. I want to only have one.
It will add a new one for the past 24 hours. You can remove {$whosonline} from the index_boardstats templates to remove the default so that it will only show the new one if you desire.
(2012-07-25, 03:18 AM)Jammerx2 Wrote: [ -> ]It will add a new one for the past 24 hours. You can remove {$whosonline} from the index_boardstats templates to remove the default so that it will only show the new one if you desire.

Amazing help thanks.
This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1604 is an issue I get from that plugin.
Edit the plugin and change the compatibility from 14* to 16*.
I did this, and now my forum is LAGGING very heavily. This is nothing to do with the internet service, I am pinging the server fine @ 50 ms.

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2359296) (tried to allocate 23 bytes) in /opt/lampp/htdocs/mybb/inc/settings.php on line 205
Can you paste line 205 of inc/settings.php?