MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Move Posts plugin, replace the first post into a topic!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

The only simple method to move some posts from a topic to another topic, is Move POsts plugin (waiting for a simple option in Inline Moderation), so I installed today on 1.6.8 this plugin, I created a new topic with a short welcome message and I move 5 posts from another topic, on the same area. But surprise!!! Move Posts plugin, has transferred the posts, BUT REPLACING THE FIRST POST IN NEW TOPIC! Now, the welcome message is the last post in topic, and the first are the transferred messages!

So is a big bug of Move Posts plugin or is my fault? How can I move back the first post, from end of the topic to the top? I don't find any setting for this plugin. My theme is Novus Tiger 2.
The first post wil be determined by the timestamp of all of them. Pretty sure the oldest was the one that took the first post, right? That is how it works.
Yes, but allways, when you create a new topic and transfer some post from another topic, will be the same! I can belive that the author of this amazing plugin did not think of this scenario!
That is how it works, try merging two threads (MyBB default feature) and you will notice that posts are arranged by date.