MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everyone done xmas shopping?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm taking the day off from work and I'm going to brave the world and go xmas shopping. I dread shopping and I hate jamed packed stores. I got the stores picked out and a route of attack so I hope to be in and out quickly.

Hopefully I return safely Cool
Nope.

I don't get paid til christmas eve.
Oh god no, it'll be as usual that I do my shopping one, two days before christmas. Big Grin
Haven't done it yet - am working full time at the moment. Working in retail sucks at this time of year, you get all of the crappy customers.
I've done a little bit, but still have some to do. I also need to buy a birthday present for my mum, whose birthday is Christmas Eve.
Well I survived and got most of it done yesterday - the stores are over flowing with people that is for sure. It was even hard to track an employee down to help find a few things. Maybe I'll finish up this weekend hopefully.
We here in the Netherlands are not so much into Christmas. We have a guy called Sinterklaas who gets here at the 5th of December. He's what Santa Claus is based on. So we had one earlier :p

We really don't see a need to do things twice, so most people celebrate both a little bit. Christmas is getting more popular here though.
Since the people I'm giving gifts to all are broke, I'm handing out money. The only person that doesnt have money problems is my sister and she wants a Gameboy color. I can get that on Ebay for $15. Smile