MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MMOSpawn - Steam Giveaways! *Running MyBB!*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Before I start this -- if it is potentially against the rules; may a mod please remove it! I am not trying to break them. I did read them and it stated as-long as an advertisement isn't ridiculously off-topic or inappropriate that it is fine.

http://mmospawn.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=6

We're hosting daily and also weekly give-aways, contests, and promotions! Please check us out! The rules are simple and it takes literally 30 seconds to enter. We will be using random.org to generate our winner fairly.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Thank you for reading,

Brad
Wrong section to post this in, also you're missing the required "Powered by MyBB" watermark on your forum. I suggest you fix it or this will get locked.
My apologies! I will get right on that. Thank you, fizz.

Edit: Done!
I would enter the contest, but I feel bad about joining a forum just for a prize, knowing full well I'll probably never post there again.
I see this as advertisement and that belongs in the showcase forum, so thread reported.
/Moved Smile
(2012-07-25, 11:33 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]I see this as advertisement and that belongs in the showcase forum, so thread reported.

Why so hostile?

Also, feel no shame in entering the contest even if you have no intent on sticking around!

A little update for the people who looked yesterday: Forums have a complete cosmetic over-haul. Purchased a nice premium design.
your theme doesn't suit your content at all imo. you should customize it a bit.
Such criticism is welcome! As previously mentioned on another topic -- why don't you back any of your pointers up? Not really sure what you mean. The over-all feeling of the website is "Dark Gamingish". I literally have just bought the theme and have done next-2-no customization.

All of your posts concerning other peoples communities are all negative. (Negative isn't bad -- it's often criticism) However, you never back any of your criticism up.

Your user title explains your personality quite well.
Bashing some one doesn't make you the bigger person. You need to step back and look at your website. He's right, your design doesn't say "gamer" at all. You have a cursive font that's wayy too elegant, I play WoW, Cabal, and Diablo and I am literally not interested in joining your site, and I love to show off my toons. IMHO create a logo and if not you can ask over at audentio for us to create one for you (banner/logo, of course for a price).
Pages: 1 2 3