MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling off NintenFriends code.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

As many of you know I have been working with MyBB to expand upon core functionality to introduce completely new elements. Unfortunately work has overtaken any free time that I have so I can't find the time continuing with developing on my website.

I want to point out that this is probably more suited towards developers as I have not had time to create backend administration pages for any of the code I have done.

Not all code is specifically designed for a Nintendo website.

So what I have;

- Game page foundations. I have ezGallery integrated with this to manage images shown. Users can also add games to their profiles.
- Foundations of a "Sign in with Steam" feature. It is close to finished, just needs a field where the Steam username can be stored. It does authenticate and return user information including names, e-mail addresses and avatars.
- Extended profile comments. I have modifications to allow message templates to be used to create limitless possibilities.

Also have my database of 1000+ games along with relevant box art, and app art. App art is used on profiles.

[Image: 354.png]

[Image: 354.png]

If anyone is wanting anything I am available for support but can't devote my time to coding anything. I want to make it clear that anything here is geared more towards MyBB developers.

Thanks for any interest.
This is so sad.
Would it be possible to take a peak at the game gallery plugin? I would be interested in it if it's high quality.
Game Gallery is just ezGallery.
Sad times Sad. Images won't load down the bottom btw.
I'd like to know just how complete your profile feed modification is. What's it capable of doing currently?
Decided to just release my modifications, like I said in the first post nothing is complete. A lot of my work it's pretty much concepts that I like to do to find out how things work. I have used the Steam API before for Team Fortress backpack functionality but never done OpenID before.

I will try and package other stuff later, but i'll probably just dump my database and all the files and upload somewhere. Salvage all you can...

Steam OpenID Login - https://github.com/stewartiee/Steam-OpenID--MyBB-
(2012-07-26, 05:37 PM)Stewartiee Wrote: [ -> ]Decided to just release my modifications, like I said in the first post nothing is complete. A lot of my work it's pretty much concepts that I like to do to find out how things work. I have used the Steam API before for Team Fortress backpack functionality but never done OpenID before.

I will try and package other stuff later, but i'll probably just dump my database and all the files and upload somewhere. Salvage all you can...

Steam OpenID Login - https://github.com/stewartiee/Steam-OpenID--MyBB-

Glad to read this, I'm specially interesting in the "Game page foundations" and "Profile Comments".