MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stuck at "Welcome"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well that's definitely an odd one. I've never seen that error whilst trying to create a table. I'll have to look into it.
Does anyone have a copy of 1.6.2? The download link isn't working. Paul says that if I re-upload those files, I should be able to continue as before the upgrade.
I don't, no. I believe we lost a lot of the archive versions when we were hacked unfortunately Sad
My private staff community is around 15 years old. Has maybe half a million posts. Survived many migrations, from UBB, to vB 3.7, to MyBB. Now it's in limbo and nobody seems to be able to pull us out of it. In real trouble. Sad

Have a full gzip structure/data backup on the server, but I'm not very technical. Any idiot's guides for restoring that? (Read: I operate on the idiot-level for the most part).
(2012-07-29, 07:06 PM)taylor_smith Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have a copy of 1.6.2? The download link isn't working. Paul says that if I re-upload those files, I should be able to continue as before the upgrade.

MyBB Source does - http://mybbsource.com/archives.html
Thank you! Going to give it a shot.

And we're back! Better old and up than new and down.

I'm going to leave this unsolved, because we weren't able to upgrade. If anyone has insight, we'd love to have some extra help. Smile
Pages: 1 2