MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Offering up my services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

Since it's the summer now and I have more time on my hands, I'd like to offer up my services (MyBB specific) to people.

I'm an experienced PHP developer, and although I have only made a few plugins for MyBB, all of which are private), I have a strong understanding of the hook system. In addition to this, my knowledge from other areas of development is easily transferable, so making plugins is no issue for me, I simply haven't had the time to do so in the past. Unfortunately this means that I haven't got any MyBB specific examples of my work to show, but if you want to get an idea of my coding style or whatever, you can of course check out my GitHub profile at http://github.com/charlie-hadden.

As well as coding plugins, I am also happy to take on any temporary moderation roles, or write some content (depending on the site niche, and my knowledge and interest in that field).

If you're interested in any of this (or anything else that I haven't mentioned, for that matter), send me a PM letting me know what you want doing and how much you're willing to pay and I'll get around to answering it as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Charlie.