MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template Editor not allowing editing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This issue is really agrevating and I don't know if it's host related (since I only have had this problem on this host but it's first time install on this host) but the normal nice color formatted editing that can be done in full edit mode on templates is sporadically working.. most of the time it's grey and does not allow me to edit my templates. I'm using NO plugins and using fresh install of MyBB 1.6.8. I've tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox all updated to most recent issue and still same problem.

Host server API is CGI/FastCGI and PHP Version 5.3.13 on Linux. Although maybe it's something else.. anyone had this happen to them and if so how did you fix it?

And the annoying thing about it is for example Global CSS is editable but my Header template is not.... :/
Disable Codepress. We'll be replacing it with a better solution in 1.8.

ACP > Preferences > Turn on / off Codepress > Off
(2012-07-26, 04:58 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Nathan Malcolm' pid='890768' dateline='1343278781']
Disable Codepress. We'll be replacing it with a better solution in 1.8.

ACP > Preferences > Turn on / off Codepress > Off
Ah! thank you Nathan Malcolm!
(2012-07-26, 05:10 AM)illusionalp Wrote: [ -> ]i'm here to help you
i don't care about your opinions
backtrack is not just for hacking tho..
backtrack can be used for penetration tests
next time don't start giving away your opinions without using google.
and you cant tell me what is allowed and what is not mate
if you thought that i broke any rule
then please report otherwise don't start giving away your opinions/facts
regards,
wow, -10 achievement points for you.
Why help someone if you don't respect what they have to say.
I just simply stated your sig is using backtrack slogan (oh hey I use BT too!)
and that hacking is not allowed here (so I'm thinking why in the world are you using a BT slogan here?)
Yet you take it as offensive. Whatever.