MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quick Reply not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello MyBB Community,

from reading other threads, Ithink my problem has to do something with AJAX.

Problem: Whenever I open a thread and want to post a quick reply, it'll keep constantly saying "Loading" and not post, but if I refresh the page, the message is posted, even though it didn't say so.
Forum: http://casualbananas.com
Since when: Never noticed, but also never used Quick Reply with this theme before. I think it has to do something with my theme. I downloaded the RedForce theme and then modified it heavily.
Test user account: user: mybbforum / password: testaccount
Screenshot: http://puu.sh/LR3p
I installed "Advanced Quick Reply" but this didn't help either. I thought that maybe it would fix it, but no luck so far. Advanced Quick Reply didn't come up with this error.
Looks like it could be a problem with the steamprofile plugin's javascript. Could you try disabling it and seeing if it helps?
I disabled the plugin. Or do I also have to remove the code from the headerinclude template?
EDIT: Removed the thing, Yet no luck.
Looks instead like a problem with your theme. Could you please post the showthread and postbit templates or provide a temporary admin account?
(2012-07-26, 01:44 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Looks instead like a problem with your theme. Could you please post the showthread and postbit templates or provide a temporary admin account?

Check your PM.
Ok, thanks.
(2012-07-26, 02:04 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, thanks.

Is it something stupid I did? Because I edited all the files. I wanted to have the postbit profile info on the left, not above. And I felt like doing it myself.
Could be you're just missing a variable or id. The way the JS works it depends on templates having certain things in them unfortunately.
(2012-07-26, 02:11 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Could be you're just missing a variable or id. The way the JS works it depends on templates having certain things in them unfortunately.

Are you able to fix it, or is it just ... broken?
I'll be able to fix it, but check your PMs. I can't get into the ACP.
Pages: 1 2