MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
See picture:

How do I change the date format, to show DD/MM/YYYY instead od MM/DD/YYYY

Thanks

(2012-07-26, 05:07 PM)willo1976 Wrote: [ -> ]See picture:

How do I change the date format, to show DD/MM/YYYY instead od MM/DD/YYYY

Thanks
I find it hard to believe that no one knows how to do this.
Admincp -> Configuration -> Date and Time Formats
No, that only changes the time display at the top of the board.

The one i want to change is the forum D.O.B in Board Statistics
Which plugin/tutorial did you use to do this? I remember seeing something like this, but I can't find it right now.
i re uploaded the plugin for you after changing it
here
www.internetismygame.net/forumage.rar
i hope it will work if it didn't then please let me know.
regards,
Re-upload the file below to ./inc/plugins overwriting the old one. I edited the plugin to use MyBB's own my_date() function as well as use the setting in the Admin CP for the date format.
[attachment=26941]
Just done it, and its perfect.

Thank you
(2012-07-27, 11:02 AM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]Re-upload the file below to ./inc/plugins overwriting the old one. I edited the plugin to use MyBB's own my_date() function as well as use the setting in the Admin CP for the date format.

you changed the my_date($mybb->settings['MM/DD/YYYY'] to my_date($mybb->settings['dateformat'] but i took another look at the code and i couldn't find any $dateformat , so may i know what you did in there it will help me allot Smile
regards,
$mybb->settings['dateformat'] refers to the Date Format setting in the Admin CP. This way the user only has to update one date format instead of changing things all over the place.
Pages: 1 2