MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: View new posts only 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I login to the MyBB Forum I always check "View New Posts" the last few days it has only had 5 posts. There has been more since last visit and it's been fine until a few days ago.

Don't know if anyone else has the same, just thought I would let you know.

Thanks.
by new posts they mean latest posts like 1 day old maybe less
When I first log in "View new posts" shows all posts since I last logged off, some times a few sometimes a lot of pages, depending on my last visit. but lately it is only showing me 5 posts when I log in.
hmm i don't know what is the problem mate
you sure no one is logging in with your name ?
even small peek count like if the password was saved on your pc and by mistake your visited the site this count as visit and it will start count the posts after this visit
regards,
Nope no chance of anyone logging in as me, and it's always 5 posts. It was working fine and is ok on my own forum. not a big problem, just thought I would mention it.

Thanks anyway.
Are you sure you haven't loaded it at all? Even if it's in a background tab on your pc, or on your mobile that counts Confused
(2012-07-30, 12:31 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you haven't loaded it at all? Even if it's in a background tab on your pc, or on your mobile that counts Confused

Hello Tom, no definitely not loaded and I only use 1 pc.
Update: all is working fine again now, very strange!