MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Font/Bold/Italics settings missing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was browsing around my admin panel when I went into the Tools & Maintenance section. I saw that I had not CHMODDED the appropriate files to 777, so I did. After that, it seemed successful. Then I went to my forum, and this happens when I try to make a new thread Sad

[Image: wl48S.png]
change it back to chmod 755
Aren't the files supposed to be 644? That's what all of my mybb installations have. Folders 755, files 644. That might just be default though for my server.
(2012-07-28, 10:33 AM)EthanD Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't the files supposed to be 644? That's what all of my mybb installations have. Folders 755, files 644. That might just be default though for my server.

Yes, that is the recommended settings.

@OP: could you provide a link to your site and a testing account please?
(2012-07-28, 10:33 AM)EthanD Wrote: [ -> ]Aren't the files supposed to be 644? That's what all of my mybb installations have. Folders 755, files 644. That might just be default though for my server.

I tried doing this, and still no luck.

(2012-07-28, 01:12 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, that is the recommended settings.

@OP: could you provide a link to your site and a testing account please?

I'm not sure what a testing account would be, but is it alright if I give you full access to my admin account and ftp?
You can do that if you want. Post the details in the Private Inquiries forum please.
1) Change editor style from default to office 2007.
2) Enable Clickable MyCode Editor in ACP.
3) Reupload jscripts_themes folder.
4) Add {codebuttons} after <textarea name="message" id="message" rows="20" cols="70" tabindex="2">{$message}</textarea> in newthread and newreply template.
5) Find updated templates and revert to original.
6) Reupload codebuttons folder to .images and .images/theme
7) In cloudflare, disable Rocket Loader or Auto Minify
(2012-07-28, 07:28 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]7) In cloudflare, disable Rocket Loader or Auto Minify

Possibly just this. Its causing such issues to many people.
(2012-07-28, 07:43 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-28, 07:28 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]7) In cloudflare, disable Rocket Loader or Auto Minify

Possibly just this. Its causing such issues to many people.

I agree, that's most likely the issue.
Thank you for the help! It was the rocketloader. As for the CHMODDing, are you sure I don't need to set them to 777?

http://i.imgur.com/p5Zo7.png
Pages: 1 2