MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Surreal RuneScape Clan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-07-15, 04:19 PM)Downfall Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot you guys. I really appreciate the nice comments and feedback. Smile

Hey Downfall, what is the hub sign on your forums? Is there an existing plugin for it or you coded it?
Thanks, awesome site man.
Very nice community, your theme is top knotch.
(2013-07-15, 04:57 PM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-07-15, 04:19 PM)Downfall Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks a lot you guys. I really appreciate the nice comments and feedback. Smile

Hey Downfall, what is the hub sign on your forums? Is there an existing plugin for it or you coded it?
Thanks, awesome site man.

The HUB is our member portal, works using forum sessions and uses a custom database to display how many activity points and what events they participated in for the month. It also shows links to the latest news from their team forum. All automated Smile if you want, I can release a few screenshots of it. It's a custom plugin Smile
Great. Would love to see a few screenshots. I am shying away from joining as I not even have a drop of idea what runescape is about. Any plans on releasing a toned down version to mybb users?
Video of the Hub in action

[Image: 1uv6G]

[Image: 1uvaY]

[Image: 1uvda]

I'm not sure just how relevant the plugin would be to the MyBB community Toungue It's very RuneScape clan oriented, and it's our unique feature that sets us apart from other clans, so I'd be pretty interested in keeping it closed off for the time being (if that's what you were asking about!)

Thanks again for the feedback though. If you'd like to join, feel free, let me know what your username is and I'll give you access to some of our forums. Smile
Yes sure. Plugin seems like some point systems to me but highly complex. Great job man. I will join surely. I will pm you my username.
Made some changes to our forum's theme today. Looks a bit cleaner now Smile Check it out and lemme know what you guys think Smile

[Image: 8lxwZ.jpg]

[Image: 8lmGa.png]

*Finally* got some dropdowns going!

http://www.clansurreal.com/board/
Pages: 1 2 3