MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 1064
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not familiar with sql.
Quote:MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.
SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY LIMIT' at line 3
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_users WHERE usergroup IN () ORDER BY LIMIT

how can I fix this?
Where are you getting this error?
home page. I tried to disable some plugins and it gets fixed. now, I can't remember which plugin.
I however got another problem. I'm not sure how to set this up even when I tried to force users to use the default them. it still hows this in the homepage. how can i set the theme?

[attachment=26950]
Could you link us to your site? This problem usually occurs when you have incorrect chmod permissions on the /cache/themes directory.
(2012-07-28, 06:54 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Could you link us to your site? This problem usually occurs when you have incorrect chmod permissions on the /cache/themes directory.

i changed the permissions to 777 and still no result. link is here.
Looks like you have some really dodgy CHMOD permissions set. When I went to http://www.cebutechforum.com/index.php I got a 403 forbidden error. Could you possibly post your FTP details in the Private Inquiries forum?