MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dubstep Addicts - The Home of Dubstep Lovers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]

Hey there,

I recently started a new forum for the lovers of Dubstep, we're hoping to become the most successful MyBB Dubstep forum. We target anyone who loves the genre and we change the forum, FOR YOU. We don't sit there and make decisions for you on the site, we ask for yours (the communities) opinion on what to do. I believe we currently have a nice forum set up, it's still in development and that's why we need you! We'd like to know what you, as Dubstep lovers, would like to see on the forum. SO come on over and say hello and maybe help us grow into the amazing community we're aiming for! We're also currently looking for a moderator, so if you want, sign up, start posting, stay active and look out for the application form! We're now getting closer to that 1k posts mark!

Thanks,
BreShiE
http://dubstepaddicts.com/forum
Why do you keep reopening this?
Running 2 unsuccessful forums at a time does not work.
It seems you are going to have this forum dead soon!
How about you go somewhere else. You don't know me, therefore why do you think that I'm re-opening it? I never closed it, moron.
(2012-07-29, 02:49 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]How about you go somewhere else. You don't know me, therefore why do you think that I'm re-opening it? I never closed it, moron.

Um. I hope you are not going to call me a moron as well, but my first suggestion would be to put the site related category at the bottom. That way the first category you see above the fold is the Dubstep category.

On the theme - the log in box is looking strange in the header - it is because of the wrap on the remember me and the lost pass. It is ruining the look of the header, you might want to try tweaking that html a little, or swap the search box and login box locations.

The forum descriptions are not very snappy - I would make them more concise and consider using a bolder font.
As Lee said, the login is messed up, Looking at it, it looks like the Password bar was trying to form, paused then actually formed.
What? Show me? I've not noticed this before...
see pic
What's wrong with that? I don't understand?
Well, perhaps it is deliberate - but it looks shoddy in your header. Really.
Oh, you mean the way it's next to each other? I'll try and make it look better a little later, just catching up on a few other things.
Pages: 1 2