MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Redirect a repfuck to users reputation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have the repfuck plugin installed on my website. I created a shortcut link, which can be seen on every users profile. (Preview below)

[Image: 59318330.png]

Now, when I click the repfuck option then it takes me to this page.

[Image: 47287579.png]

I want the user to be repfucked and then like a second or two later be redirected to the repfucked users reputation page.

To make this shortcut, I added the following code.

<li><a href="/repfuck.php?uid={$uid}">RepFuck</a></li>

In the "member_profile_modoptions" template.
First off, this doesn't apply as MyBB 1.6 General Support and you probably will be denied support anytime anyways.

Second, you are using a plugin which you need to paid for, no many people actually paid for it so how are we suppose to know how to help you?

Third off, you (should have) bought a subscription to get the plugin and you should ask for support at MyBB Central, as Labrocca has estated many times by now.
As stated, this is a MyBBCentral plugin and as such you should ask for support there.
Lol, my bad. But why would I be denied support?
It's a premium plugin at MyBB Central. We can't provide support for premium plugins here. You have to contact the plugin developer (Jesse Labrocca)
(2012-07-28, 10:49 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]It's a premium plugin at MyBB Central. We can't provide support for premium plugins here. You have to contact the plugin developer (Jesse Labrocca)

It's a free plugin, not a premium plugin.
(2012-07-29, 07:37 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-28, 10:49 PM)Vernier Wrote: [ -> ]It's a premium plugin at MyBB Central. We can't provide support for premium plugins here. You have to contact the plugin developer (Jesse Labrocca)

Care to share the download link then? We cannot help you without knowing the plugin code.
(2012-07-29, 07:56 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-07-29, 07:37 PM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]

Care to share the download link then? We cannot help you without knowing the plugin code.

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-7343.html

As you can see, it's in the member release section not premium.
You are right that the file is "free" but that file is not all the plugin. Anyways, after:
//Inserts a -25 reputation

Insert this:
redirect($settings['bburl'].'/'.get_profile_link($useruid));
(2012-07-29, 09:18 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You are right that the file is "free" but that file is not all the plugin. Anyways, after:
//Inserts a -25 reputation

Insert this:
redirect($settings['bburl'].'/'.get_profile_link($useruid));

Thanks and exactly it's for free and not a plugin but I didn't know what to call it Big Grin

Anyways thanks for the help and I will give this a try when my website is back online.
Pages: 1 2