MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cache Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why does my board keep caching, i constantly have to press F5 for everything. From everything in the admin and everything in the front-end after I save settings or I post a thread.
I even turned off CloudFlare.
http://forums.akshayproductions.com/

This is getting too annoying, can anyone help? Thanks!

Can anyone help me? I really need help. I changed to the BlueVision CP theme. I tried to change it back. The dropdown menu says the theme correctly but the CP theme is not changing.

It is not the CP theme problem, i fixed it it was in the preferences. But the cache problem still exists.
This problem is still occurring to me. All my forum members have also reported this to me. Could any on help on the caching problem? It is caching like every page where it saves/updates data for example the profile and stuff and lots of pages in the admin cp. Any Solutions? I really need help.
I am also facing the same issue, Can anyone please help?

(2012-08-04, 09:03 PM)Akshay2598 Wrote: [ -> ]This problem is still occurring to me. All my forum members have also reported this to me. Could any on help on the caching problem? It is caching like every page where it saves/updates data for example the profile and stuff and lots of pages in the admin cp. Any Solutions? I really need help.
Have you tried clearing your cache?
Yes, tried but after one load the same problem occurs. It is mainly for people who are using CDN for caching.
I have found the solution. Just Go to Configurations - Server and Optimization Options - Send No Cache Headers and set this as "Yes".

Browser caching will stop and hence this problem wont occur again