MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I add the following to my forums? -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wanting to add the following on this picture from HF : [Image: 9f9ce7ec7d8f93e679d602057eb41d4a.png]

You see how it says: General Information then has a space untill the next section.

How can I add this to my forums but with my own content.

How can I add the following:
[Image: f14a1d8d3bccfe69506efff362edea09.png]

How can I add this onto my own forums?

And on the 1st pic where is says Rep abuse where can I add my own section there?
1. That's just a forum's description (so just add whatever you want there). The space between sub-forums is just an edit of the theme, so you'll have to do that via it's templates.
2. That's just a forum's announcement, you can do that via your ModCP (or AdminCP) and put any information if you want there.
3. That's a sub-forum (A forum within a forum, so just add a forum inside of another forum and that'll happen).
1:No, I mean the where it has the small dot then says the section for example: rep abuse.
2: Alright, I'll try that out then/
3: I did the sub forum but it didn't make it smaller like on the picture
It looks like its done via the templates for that section with tables or divs. or could simply be additional HTML placed in description which I've done before. If you find something you like on another site and want to see how they did it (styling wise), I'd recommend using firebug addon in Firefox and simply right click on the element you want to see how it's styling and click inspect with firebug.
Yeah, I did that but I don't understand all the coding what comes up.